References & News
Business Update Q2 2017
- 4XScience completed several strategic and tactical serialization assessments for key global pharmaceutical companies covering all worldwide markets such as US, EU, India, South Korea, Brazil, China, Saudi Arabia and Russia. Helping our clients to succeed.
- 4XScience is currently implementing serialization and track & trace technologies at some major pharmaceutical companies to ensure compliance with US DSCSA, EU FMD, India DGFT, and Russia. All projects are underway and on target. We are working hard as a team to be top in our services and expertise. Our activities include all levels being packaging lines, plant level solutions, logistics supply chain solutions, EPICS and regulatory reporting.
- In parallel to our completions for US DSCSA, several new projects have been initiated in 2017 to help our clients ensuring compliance to EU FMD covering all business and technology aspects.
- 4XScience completed strategic analysis and vendor selections for track & trace solutions covering 40+ plant warehouses and distribution centers of major pharmaceutical companies. The objective of the project is to ensure the entire end-to-end supply chain from line to customer, beyond purely compliance aspects.
- 4XScience Pvt. Ltd. Is well operational to serve customers in Asian markets such as India, China, Singapore, Japan and Taiwan. Two of the largest pharmaceutical companies selected us as leader.
- 4XScience is well on track to become the #1 vendor-independent management consultant operational at worldwide level. Thought leadership delivered in a no nonsense way from start to finish.
- 4XScience successfully completed the 2017 Serialization Benchmark Study & Conference with participation of 43 global pharmaceutical companies. Representing the largest study of this nature in the industry with approximately 100.000+ SKUs, 2.400+ packaging lines, 500+ plants, 1000+ warehouses, distribution centers and CMOs.
Follow us at LinkedIn for news on business activities and client references. On this page updates are done per semester.